Do What Works For You and Your Family!
There are many things that we can do to improve our health and the health of our families..and they don’t have to cost an arm and a leg!
We’ve gathered some useful tips for those looking for simple and inexpensive ways to:
- Save money while you shop for groceries
- Cook healthier
- Mix and match different household foods to create healthy meals
- Become more familiar with nutrition terms and guidelines
- Learn more about local fruits and vegetables
- Learn more about whole grains
- Provide healthier foods for different aged kids
- Get more healthy dairy options in your family’s diet
- Create a healthy lifestyle for your family