Sesame Chicken and Broccoli Noodles
Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 20 minutes | Number of Servings: 8
- • 8 ounces whole wheat spaghetti noodles, uncooked
- • 2 Tablespoons sugar
- • 3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- • 2 Tablespoons rice vinegar
- • ¼ cup vegetable oil
- • 12 ounces broccoli, fresh or frozen
- • 1 Tablespoon garlic, minced
- • 1½ cups cooked chicken breast, diced
- • 1 Tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Set aside.
- Mix together sugar, soy sauce, and vinegar in small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat oil in large pan or skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and let brown for 1 to 2 minutes. Once browned, add broccoli and cook until tender.
- Add chicken and cook until heated through.
- Add pasta and soy sauce mixture; mix well. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
Adapted from Washington State University Extension Food $ense
This recipe is a good source of Vitamin A and C! Click here for the Nutrition Facts. Not sure what to look for? Check out our page on How to Read a Nutrition Label to find out!