• In 10-inch skillet, add 2 teaspoons oil over medium-high heat.
• Add 1 pound of chicken breast pieces and cook 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
• Remove chicken pieces and set aside.
• Add prepared sauce to skillet with 2 cups of fresh or frozen vegetables (onions, mushrooms, bell peppers, carrots) and 2 teaspoons dried basil.
• Heat to boiling, stirring frequently. Add chicken. reduce heat.
• SImmer 5 minutes or until fresh vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
• Serve with whole grain pasta, if available.
Adapted from Eating Well For Less